sábado, 30 de julho de 2016

ABA INGLÊS 68


Hello again!

I hope you are having a really good day!

Seu progresso:

Beginners


For a fun Friday tip let’s take a look at some future forms in English. Let’s look at be going to and will and when to use each of them.
Hoje vamos ver algumas formas do futuro em inglês. Vamos estudar be going to ewill, e quando usar cada um.

Look at this email Jack sent from New York to his friend Oliver in London.

Hello, Oliver!

How are you? I am very excited about visiting you next month! Today I am going to buy my flight ticket. I think I will come on the 9th and I will stay for two weeks. I promise you will be the first person I call when I land in London.

What are you doing this weekend? I am going to my friend Sue’s birthday party. We have planned a surprise party at my house. We have bought a big cake and will sing happy birthday when she arrives. I think she will be very happy!

See you soon, my friend! Have a great weekend!

Jack


Oi Oliver!

Tudo bem? Estou tão feliz de ir te visitar no próximo mês! Hoje vou comprar meu bilhete de avião. Acho que irei no dia 9 e ficarei duas semanas. Você será a primeira pessoa que eu telefonarei ao chegar a Londres, juro!

O que você vai fazer neste fim de semana? Eu irei à festa de aniversário de minha amiga Sue. Nós planeamos uma festa surpresa na minha casa. Compramos um bolo grande e vamos cantar os parabéns quando ela chegar. Acho que ela vai ficar muito emocionada!

Até mais, amigo! Um feliz fim de semana!

Jack


will” often suggests that a speaker will do something voluntarily. A voluntary action is one the speaker offers to do for someone else.
will" amiúde sugere que o falante fará algo de maneira voluntária para outra pessoa.

will” also indicates spontaneous decisions.
will” também indica decisões espontâneas.

will” is usually used to make promises.
will” normalmente é utilizado para prometer coisas.

be going to” indicates that something is a plan. It expresses the idea that a person intends to do something in the future. It does not matter whether the plan is realistic or not.
be going to” (ir + infinitivo) indica que algo é um projeto. Indica que uma pessoa tem a intenção de fazer algo no futuro. Não tem importância se o projeto é realista ou não.

Both “will” and “be going to” can also be used with predictions.
Tanto "will" quanto "be going to" podem ser utilizados também para fazer predições.

I hope this helps you understand “will” and “be going to” a bit better. Remember that you can refer to units 47 and 48 of the complete course to get even more practice!

Have a great Friday!

Bye!


Priscilla

Your ABA Teacher


Curtiu esta aula?
Compartilhe-a com seus amigos!




Baixe o nosso app
Escute, fale e interprete em inglês onde você quiser, sempre que quiser.

App Store
Play Store



Mais recursos
Confira mais lições de inglês no nosso blog:



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

IMAGENS