terça-feira, 12 de setembro de 2017

ABA INGLÊS 117

Friday Message
1/9/2017

Present Forms in the Future
Hello!

How are you today? I hope you are having a great day.
Seu progresso:
Beginners
Continue estudando
Today, as part of our quick lesson, we are going to look at two present forms that we can use to talk about the future. Don’t be confused; I’ll show you how easy it is ☺

The two present forms we use for the future are the present simple and thepresent continuous.

Firstly take a look at a short email Eric sends to his mother containing thepresent simple and the present continuous
Primeiro dê uma olhada em este breve e-mail que Eric envia para sua mãe e que contém o presente simples e o presente contínuo.

Hello, Mum!

Tomorrow I’m leaving for Australia. My plane leaves at 6 a.m. I need to take the night bus to the airport. It leaves the bus station at 3 a.m! I’m staying with some friends of mine for a month, which I’m really looking forward to. I chose to travel now because my exams are in June and I need to study a lot during that time. We are going to tour the west coast of Australia on a yacht with William’s parents. I’ll give you a callas soon as I arrive
Amanhã vou para a Austrália. Meu avião sai às 6 da manhã. Preciso pegar o ônibus da noite para ir ao aeroporto. O ônibus sai da estação rodoviária às 3:00 da manhã! Vou ficar com uns amigos durante um mês, já estou morrendo de vontade. Decidi viajar agora porque meus exames são em junho e preciso estudar muito durante esse tempo. Vamos fazer um tour da costa oeste da Austrália com o iate dos pais do William. Assim que eu chegar, ligarei para você. 

Lots of love,
Eric 


The present simple is used to talk about scheduled events.
O presente simples é usado para falar sobre eventos planejados. 

Look at some examples from the above text:

- My plane leaves at 6 a.m.

- It leaves the bus station at 3 a.m.

- My exams are in June.


The present continuous is used to talk about arrangements or plans that we have made for the future.
O presente contínuo se usa para falar sobre planos que fizemos para o futuro.

Look at some examples from the above text:

I’m leaving for Australia.

I’m staying with some friends.


We also use the present simple after certain words or phrases, for example, “when” and “as soon as”.
Também usamos o presente simples com certas palavras ou frases, como "quando" e "assim que". 

For example,

When I arrive in Australia, I’ll call you.
- Quando eu chegar na Austrália, ligarei para você. 

- I’ll call you as soon as I arrive.
- Ligarei para você assim que eu chegar.

I hope this has helped you!


Don’t forget to refer to unit 39 of the ABA complete online course for more information about the topic.

Remember that practice makes perfect!

Enjoy your Friday!

Take care,
Priscilla
Priscilla

Your ABA Teacher
Curtiu esta aula?
Compartilhe-a com seus amigos!
Baixe o nosso app
Escute, fale e interprete em inglês onde você quiser, sempre que quiser.
App Store
Play Store

Mais recursos
Confira mais lições de inglês no nosso blog:
Blog

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

IMAGENS